Tuesday 4 August 2009

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

My 'baby' is turning four tomorrow! I can't believe she's that old now, and I'll have to remind myself not to treat her as a 'baby' now. For a start, I guess I should stop carrying her everywhere.

She is starting to show signs of being a real little girl now. Our conversations are hilarious, and she's showing a lot more confidence and enthusiasm for being out and about around other kids now, shedding that shyness and timidness that I thought was part of her personality. It seems it was just a stage, part of getting used to the world.

She's a real character, with a magical imagination and a talent for drawing and making her family laugh.

Happy Birthday Lizzie!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy birthday to Elizabeth!!! Hope she had a wonderful day.

Hei Lo's Creation said...

She is a darling. Big girl now.

Little Munchkins said...

Better late than never...happy belated birthday Lizzie!