Monday 7 December 2009

Christmas is coming!



Presents for teachers have been wrapped and given out...




The girls have written out cards for their friends...


And Lizzie has said goodbye to her kindy/creche, as she prepares to move on to a new c & k kindy next year - the same one Louisa attended...

And of course the tree is up!


Also the girls' new rooms are almost organised. They both chose their own new bedlinen, and I think they did a pretty good job. Louisa's is the top one and is very grown up, I think. Lizzie, no surprise, chose pink with fairies!


The walls are a bit bare, which I don't mind, but I'm planning to get some special prints framed (these ones are 38 years old - pics to come). Lizzie scored a new bed too, and Louisa gained a 'kind of' new bookcase. One that was my parents, which I painted hot pink!













2 comments:

Andrea said...

the girls rooms look fabulous Suz! Cristmas is way too close for my liking, we are off up the coast for 5 nights to take a breath before the Christmas rush.

Kylie said...

The girls room look great - hope that you have a great christmas and hope to catch up with you in the new year:)