Monday 12 March 2007

Swap questions



For the benefit of my EB sewing group 'swappee':
1. What colours are your kitchen? I have a daggy 80s kitchen with bones and browns, but a burgurdy feature wall the last owners did in an attempt to update it. I'd love a new kitchen, and it's on our list but a few other projects to do first.

2. What is your favourite appliance? Definitely my kettle. I'm a huge tea drinker and the kettle is in constant use all day. None of these fancy chai teas of anything, just plain old Dilmah usually.

3. What do you love cooking most? I love to cook sweet treats, but as I have a bit of a health nut for a husband, I don't bother much. Otherwise I'd eat it all myself! Muffins are a big hit with myself and the girls.

4. What item would you love the most from your swap partner?
Not fussy, really. I'll be happy with a nice surprise.

Here's a couple of pictures I have already. We've since bought a new dining setting and the cane table is now my sewing table in another room!


1 comment:

Helen said...

Suz! We have just painted a feature wall in our dining room the same colour as the wall in your house! Sort of a deep red? Suede paint?? Looks great!