Thursday 4 October 2007

Christmas will be here before we know it!


I headed to Spotlight again last week to get some ribbon for Lizzie's new dress. No photos of that as yet, as the camera has gone walkabout (in my husband's car?). I'm very pleased with it, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see a pic.
But here is the fabric I bought on the same trip. A bit of a red theme. The top fabric is for another dress for Lizzie, to wear to any pre Christmas festivities and maybe christmas day. We're hosting this year (first time ever), so I also bought some goodies for table decoration and presents.

2 comments:

thehummingcat said...

oh how excetement, think of all the Christmassy things you can make for the big day! Table runners, place mats, coasters...

fallen~from~grace said...

ooooh that fabric is pretty!!! Now why oh why couldn't I find some of that white fabric with the red print on it at my SL when I went to get fabric for my girls Christmas dresses? Oh well. I can't wait to see what you make with them :)