Thursday 30 August 2007

Lovely fabrics and swap stuff!

These fabrics were purchased at Spotlight yesterday. A nice little collection, although I'm not sure what I'll be doing with them. Obviously the Christmas fabric will be used for something Christmassy, but whether a gift or something for our table on Christmas Day, I'm not sure. The transport fabric I have no idea, but I loved it so much I couldn't not buy it! And the spots will be something for Lizzie for summer.
I was also lucky enough to score some great goodies from IngridK in our EB thrift shop swap. Loads of patterns, especially useful will be the rash vest pattern with long sleeves! My little Queensland water babies need lots of sun protection.
This fabric she sent is just beautiful. Lizzie in particular loves it being such a little bird watcher and has taken to stroking it and saying 'pretty birdies'. She's a big cutie, that one.

So a big thankyou to Ingrid for all my goodies.

4 comments:

Sahra said...

Great goodies there Suz, I have been eyeing off that xmas fabric for awhile now too

Natalie said...

You've got so many wonderful things there Suz!! I really love the "transportation" fabric, will have to see if my local SL has it too :)

Unknown said...

Lucky you! That bird fabric is divine!

I also love the transport one. I will have to keep my eye out for it at my local SL.

Belinda said...

Oh I just love that bird fabric, it is so sweet!