Saturday 11 August 2007

Oliver's Whale Hoodie


Here's a present I made for a little friend of ours. What to make a 4 year old boy who lives by the sea? A whale design from Free Applique seemed perfect!
The hoodie was so easy to make. No ribbing or zips or buttons or snaps to worry about. I wish I'd known that before winter! I would have made them for the girls. I still might make some light ones, with the 3/4 rolled up sleeves I used here.
Excuse the dark photo but I had a young girl insisting on helping me wrap it before she went to bed last night. She thinks Oliver will love it, so that's a good endorsement!

5 comments:

Cass said...

Wow Suz that looks great.

Marie said...

I love hoodies too. I love this one.

Sahra said...

Fantastic Hoodie Suz! The whale looks great, I have a hoodie pattern I have been meaning to try out too

Unknown said...

This is fantastic Suz! I love whales and this one is just gorgeous. Well done!

Leah said...

That's gorgeous Suz! I love the applique.