Tuesday 18 September 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Karen so here goes...

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog...

1 I failed year 8 Textiles!! Mainly due to the fact that I neglected to hand my applique project in. I was quite studious and considered sewing to be quite trivial compared to Maths, Science, etc. How times change!
2 My dad and one of his sisters are fraternal twins.
4 My mum and dad still live in the house where I grew up - but not for long. They're currently building a new single storey home, more suited to doddery old senior cits (ie. no stairs)
5 I taught at School of the Air in Port Augusta for my first year of teaching
6 I am terribly short sighted. -8 in both eyes. But I wear contacts because I'm really really vain.
7 I dropped Art in year 8 when we had to choose between that subject and French, and I've never done any Art studies since, something I regret.
8 I studied French to Year 12, but have never been to a French speaking country. One day...

Looks like we've run out of tag-ees!

3 comments:

Helen said...

You failed year 8 textiles?? You'd get an A+++++++++++++++++++++ now!

Corrie said...

oh I was terrible at school! in year 7 we had to make a cushion and a skirt...didn't finish either and think I got a C!

yes times have changed!

Unknown said...

My dad is a fraternal twin too! MY uncle was born just after midnight though so they have different birthdays!