Tuesday 18 September 2007

Yet more fabric!!



Yes, more fabric. I think that's enough now!
The first collection is from Fashionable Fabrics who are holding a nice little sale. I have no real plans for any of these fabrics yet. I really love the bottom one and wish I'd bought more.
The second photo is my little purchase from our local clearance shop. It has a lot of quilting fabrics for $6 a metre, so I thought this one would be quite popular with my pink loving eldest daughter - and I was right. Some cute little buttons I couldn't leave behind either, plus the ribbon I actually went there to buy. Does anyone ever leave a fabric shop with only the item they went there to buy?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely Suz! I think that a certain Humming-Mini shop had some of that second fabric...
Very sweet buttons too.

Suz said...

Wow! You're right. I didn't even realise it was MM fabric LOL.

Little Munchkins said...

Great bargains you got there from FF. Very lovely fabrics.