Friday, 30 July 2010
Bunting for the girls' room
As promised some pics of the bunting I made for the girls room, following the bedroom reshuffle to to put them back in together. I'll admit I'm not the world's best photographer, and I do find it difficult to take shots indoors that do justice to how pretty it looks, but you get the general idea.
I used the spare pillow cases from the girls doona covers. Lizzie's is a Sheridan fairy one that she chose when we first moved into the new house, and Louisa's is quite plain (bought as part of a doona set actually). It's such a pretty colour though. I think the bunting does a great job of tying it all together.
In the top photo, you can see the vintage prints I posted about here, along with some favourite toys.
The furniture is a bit of a mishmash in this room, I guess, and I have visions of matching little girls cast iron beds, but for now this is what we have and they both think it's very pretty.