The jersey for the top part seems quite delicate and I'm not sure how well it will wash. There are also a few little flaws here and there, but overall I think it's a lovely top. I'm especially pleased with the bottom flounce (made with left over shirred cotton from a skirt I made for Louisa). I'd never finished a hem like this: folding it under, using my buttonhole stitch and trimming away the excess fabric. I wish I'd used it on the original skirt!
I finally got a picture of it when we took Jake (who's visiting for the school hols) to the park to kick the footy with his Dad. The girls found a huge puddle to play in and ended up soaking wet.